I was going to post with my favorite images for the year and I decided to just post some of my favorite all time photos. Enjoy.
This photo was taken at the Southern Festival of Books long long ago, when our gymnasts and ballerinas and tap dancers had really short little legs.. no more...
I remember this like it was yesterday. This was taken outside a storage unit in East Texas that Shawn and I were loading all of our things into, while we spent the summer with his mom. Holly was six and she was especially full of joy that day. Daddy and Robbie were moving to her little town for the summer before the big move to Nashville.
These are from two of my favorite couple shoots. Above are Yvonne and Jason, newly together Yvonne had already been my hair stylist for a few years at Osgood -Oneil in Dallas. Years later, they have two beautiful girls who are the mirror image of both of them and Yvonne owns her own salon Lure in the Uptown area of Dallas. Below are James and KC the coolest couple who left the South for the frozen tundra of Massachusetts. KC answered a call for a stylist bridal shoot. This wasn't what I initially had in mind, lol but this was a modern concept combining James' work and KC's musicianship. We got some looks in the park.. HA.
This little sweets marked the first vintage style shoot I did and made me fall in love with nostalgia in portraiture.
Well these two need no explanation, salt and peppa. A Christmas at gigi's. When Grace came along Finn found a friend his size.. No more big annoying sisters and cousins. NOW he could see eye to eye with someone. Thanks AUNT ROBIN. He told me.
I believe it was the same summer we lived in Sulphur Springs that Louise and her then boyfriend, now husband came up for a shoot. They were Baylor Theatre Bears like me, but hundreds of years later.. LOL. It was hotter than hades as usual and I found this random cool location to shoot this beautiful spirit. I have enjoyed keeping up with their pursuits over the years. Louise is one of those rare people who sees the good in everyone and everything.
Last but certainly not least, I found this image of the lovely Lilla. One of my favorite young actresses destined to make her mark on the world. It won't be long until Hollywood or the New York stage comes calling. I can't wait!








Comments
Post a Comment