Hilarious..
All the ads on my blog right now are related to menopause.. A woman clutching her back.. Nice. I'm going to take a picture of myself holding the Magnesium Citrate powder Natural Calm that I carry around in my purse like a baby blanket.. and you'll see the real me.
A lot of great things transpired today. I received all the proofs for three sets of clients, I set some things in motion for a new project that I'm going to be a part of, working with kids and photography, and I revamped my little weekly drama class I teach. Got to keep some drama in your life.. On the stage.. On the stage I mean.
I also resumed writing on a book that I started last year. It's working title is "The Middle Daughter" and it's going to allow me to get it all out I think. To write what I know.. The inner workings of a southern family. and let me whisper this.. " a dysfunctional one.." Of course I have drawn most of the story from other people's lives and hopefully you won't know you you are.. it's the way I think I process emotional things.. by weaving them into a story. And I always feel better when I keep a steady writing schedule. So instead of editing the middle grade novel I'm going to delve into this place and see what this West Texas family has to show me.
And once again I go back to the yoga. It has given me so much the past three months and I will never betray you again yoga.. because you are helping me undo so many things that need to be undone. It's beyond healing. And I am so grateful for that.
All the ads on my blog right now are related to menopause.. A woman clutching her back.. Nice. I'm going to take a picture of myself holding the Magnesium Citrate powder Natural Calm that I carry around in my purse like a baby blanket.. and you'll see the real me.
A lot of great things transpired today. I received all the proofs for three sets of clients, I set some things in motion for a new project that I'm going to be a part of, working with kids and photography, and I revamped my little weekly drama class I teach. Got to keep some drama in your life.. On the stage.. On the stage I mean.
I also resumed writing on a book that I started last year. It's working title is "The Middle Daughter" and it's going to allow me to get it all out I think. To write what I know.. The inner workings of a southern family. and let me whisper this.. " a dysfunctional one.." Of course I have drawn most of the story from other people's lives and hopefully you won't know you you are.. it's the way I think I process emotional things.. by weaving them into a story. And I always feel better when I keep a steady writing schedule. So instead of editing the middle grade novel I'm going to delve into this place and see what this West Texas family has to show me.
And once again I go back to the yoga. It has given me so much the past three months and I will never betray you again yoga.. because you are helping me undo so many things that need to be undone. It's beyond healing. And I am so grateful for that.
Comments
Post a Comment