Hi, and welcome to the show. Today's episode features handyman and renovation expert Shawn Dodd diligently at work. What's that noise you say? It's the sound of a table saw screeching through the delicate afternoon breeze, for today we're tiling until the cows come home..
You hang out there and I'll see you after I get back from here..
the FANTASY Y shower and the cardio cinema, playing the worst movie ever made.. THE GREEN HORNET.
See ya'll next time on RENOVATION DODD STYLE
Look. Subway tile. Dal Tile. These are things you need to know, because it is obviously kick ass tile. Oops I cussed.


And this, well this is the shower that I have been dreaming of for two weeks..still in the box but surrounded by gorgeous blue funkadelic tile that Shawn carefully cut over and over and over.. Ha! Take that peeps with the barking dogs. You KNOW who you are.


AND LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!! THIS NEW SHOWER LINER with NO MOLD. Jesus take the wheel this makes me happy.


And what a lovely faucet and that stunning bead board ceiling.....Shawn is obviously ready for his own TV show, because think about it.. HOW ANNOYING is that chick from Property Virgins?
So excited for this piece to find it's happy home on the other side of the wall, but right now I'm just going with the flow...

I know conehead.. I know...So excited for this piece to find it's happy home on the other side of the wall, but right now I'm just going with the flow...

You hang out there and I'll see you after I get back from here..
the FANTASY Y shower and the cardio cinema, playing the worst movie ever made.. THE GREEN HORNET.
See ya'll next time on RENOVATION DODD STYLE





Comments
Post a Comment